Skip to main content

Adjusted Net Income Calculator

This calculator is intended for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate source of advice. To get personalised independent financial advice please book a Discovery Call with one our team:

To make the most of our Pension Contributions Calculator, simply input your annual gross income, current workplace pension contributions (if applicable), personal pension contributions, and any other deductions or allowable expenses. This tool is designed to help you understand how additional pension contributions could affect your adjusted net income and potentially improve your eligibility for various tax benefits and schemes. Adjusted net income is a crucial figure used by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to determine your eligibility for certain tax benefits, including the Tax-Free Childcare scheme. For a deeper understanding of adjusted net income and its implications, we recommend visiting the UK government’s official guidance at Our calculator provides a straightforward way to assess how making additional pension contributions can lower your adjusted net income, thereby offering potential tax savings and increased eligibility for government benefits.



Disclaimer: The information provided by our Adjusted Net Income Calculator is for general guidance and informational purposes only. All users are encouraged to seek professional financial advice before making any decisions based on the outputs of this tool. The calculations and estimations provided do not constitute legal, financial, or tax advice and should not be relied upon as such. While we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. For personalized advice tailored to your financial situation, please consult an independent financial planner or tax professional.